Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reverse Cowgirl!

So while not everyone was present this last weekend in Utah, I thought I would post some highlights so fun could be enjoyed by all. Friday night started with a bowl-a-thon. What is more Turner-esque than spending a weekend night in a bowling alley, I ask you. I did get the high score of 145; but, I think the highlight of the evening were the exit moves executed by Tyler, Lindsay and I. They included

  • Irish Step Dancing
  • Frankenstein Walk
  • Breakdancing
  • Chest Slide (not performed by a male)
  • Bend and Snap


The water park was a blast as well. I won't give you the blow by blow, but imagine Wes getting stuck and having to body shimmy up a water slide so he could take the final dip and exit. Lindsay had a particularly fantastic belly flop from trying to attempt a flip with a 1/2 twist. And Lou and I both discovered that we have absolutely no upper body strength thanks to a rope swing.


I know this posting is lame, but I am trying to find my inner voice. Thanks for bearing with!

1 comment:

EndlessLoveInTheDark said...

p.s. i think you're inner voice is beauteous so long as we emphasize use of pseudonyms! =)