Thursday, June 21, 2007

French Victories... ahem... Defeats...

I know this is silly and dumb, but today at work I had a nine hour shift on the slowest day of the week. What does that mean? Plenty of time to play on the computer!!!! Yeah!!!! So one of the fun things I've found is the following that I thought you might all enjoy. I know I've seen it before, but I've never really read into it. It's quite funny if you take a few minutes to read some of it. So... with no further ado...

Go to Google and type in "french military victories"

Click "I'm feeling lucky"

Proceed to click on the link after "did you mean"

Take a few moments and read about the valor of our friends across the pond.

2 comments:

HOO said...

That's pretty funny! My favorite is the summary for WWI:- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States [Entering the war late -ed.]. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

EndlessLoveInTheDark said...

brilliant!!!