Friday, June 29, 2007

Cha Cha Pasha!

Okay! I know most of us saw the fabulous Cha Cha performed on So You Think You Can Dance on Wednesday night!
Thank you Debbie Alan for stating what all of us were thinking. Pasha was the dream of every middle aged house wife that night. He has to have the supper Cylon power (yes I am referencing Battle Star Galactica officially declaring my dorkdom) of projecting to transport himself to a happier place while he danced the night away with Bette Midler! He worked the dance floor with our favorite like it was going out of style! Bravo! Bravo! Needless to say I viewed the performance like 3 times because I just couldn't get enough of sultry geriatric hip swinging and exploding x-jumps. I hope that when I no longer look like the svelte goddess that I am, I too will have a rock solid Russian cabana boy to make feel like the good old days when I could tap that and my partner wouldn't have to sit in the shower for 5 hours afterwards crying, and trying to forget!









3 comments:

EndlessLoveInTheDark said...

true confessions: i have a serious crush on pasha! i would bare my white thighs and do x-jumps all day long if it meant i got one night of feigned passion with the russian seductor.

whitney said...

oh my gosh... i saw that and it was AMAZING. i was totally grinning from ear to ear the whole way through pasha's performance and believe me, sometimes i don't smile while watching other dances. love that show.

Anonymous said...

who is this?