Sunday, March 4, 2007

Abs... who needs em?

So, now that I have my handy dandy membership to Gold's Gym we've all been trying to get our sorry butts over there to do some work. Mr. Blasto and I decide to do one of the classes that is a 1/2 hour ab workout.

While in the class it was blatantly apparent that we were not in the condition needed to participate fully. We were dealing with exercise balls, and a couple of times neither of us were even flexible enough to complete the exercises. Needles to say there were times where I was crying with laughter at the retartedness of the both of us. Anyways class finishes and we go home.

The next morning we both get up and walk out of our rooms and ask, "How is your stomach?" To which we both have a reply along the lines of, "Psh!... I don't feel a thing. That dumb class didn't work me out at all!" And we both went on our ways.

The following morning (this is Saturday now) I come home from spending the night at a friends where I slept on a love sac basically in the fetal position allowing my abs to tighten up. I'm walking like a freakin hunch-back because it hurts so much if I stand up straight. I get home and Mr. Blasto is the same way. Both of us are just aching! I try stretching out, whch is SO painful, multiple times, but it just doesn't go away.

It is now Sunday and there is definitely still soreness. I guess we are bigger pansies than we thought.

1 comment:

HOO said...

Oh Vanity, thy name is...