Thursday, August 16, 2007

Insert Foot Into Mouth

About a week ago, Pug, Jeff and I went to a house party here in the LV. There was a pretty small group of fun people but after an hour we decided to roll out. On our way out we were chatting with a few friends who asked us what we were doing later that night. Jeff replied in his smart alec way, "We're going back to my place to have a mena je . . ." Unbenounced to us our mentally handicapped Friend Steven was there listening to us and turns to Jeff and asks, "What's a mena je?" I have never seen Jeff so speechless in his life. A few awkward grunts and uhms came out and then Steven said, "Is it something sexual?" At that point Jeff just turned to Pug and I and said, "We're out!"

I can't wait until Steven asks his mom, "Mom, whats a mena je?"

No comments: